By Vince Del Monte – Author, No Nonsense Muscle Building
In less than two weeks I’ll be attending my first Mr. Olympia showdown in Las Vegas, and I’m extremely excited to watch the most prestigious bodybuilding contest in the world. To get the inside scoop on the top muscle building foods, I went directly to the top contenders, the athletes themselves, who have provided their pre-training diet below.
Below you will find Jay Cutlers’s pre-training diet and I would like to look for the overlapping food choices – consequently, you must conclude these are the top muscle building foods you can’t grow without.
The famous motivational speaker, Tony Robbins would tell you, “Success leaves clues.” That’s powerful. This means you can learn that methods that someone is using to succeed, then you can do the same thing! Modeling and duplicating their food choices is a great place to begin when experimenting with different food options to build your physique.
Tony Robbins also says, “If you want to achieve success, all you need to do is find a way to model those who have already succeeded.” I ask you to look past the anabolic steroids and drugs these athletes take and study the food selection below. Even if Jay, Branch and Victor did not use steroids to support their training, I will bet a million dollars that they would still eat the same food choices below, the only modification would be the amounts.Jay Cutler’s Sample 10 Weeks Out:
Wake Up: Fat burning pills, 40 minutes cardio
Meal 1: 15 egg whites, 6 oz. steak, 1/2 avocado, 4 packs of grits, 1/2 gallon water
Meal 2: 12-16 oz. chicken breast, 12 oz. sweet potato
Meal 3: 12-16 oz. steak, 12 oz. red potato
Workout
Meal 5: Whey protein
Meal 6: 12-16 oz. chicken, 1 and 1/2 cups white rice
Meal 7: 15 egg whites, 6 oz. steak, 1/2 avocado
top muscle building foods bodybuilders
No comments:
Post a Comment